Monday, April 09, 2007

Music For Lovers

Dinah Washington

Music For Lovers

Audio CD: FDO 2007-01-16
Label: Blue Notes Records

"Dinah Washington, of course, was a superb ballad singer whose elegance brought a maximum of feeling to the standards she sang. This CD includes songs from some of the very last sessions she recorded, in 1962. This period has more detractors than champions, but Washington's magnificence as a vocalist was clear on anything she ever recorded. . at 320 kbps !"

Track Listings
01. Lover Man
02. For All We Know
03. Romance In The Dark
04. I Didn't Know About You
05. You're A Sweetheart
06. Blue Gardenia
07. I'm Gonna Laugh You Out Of My Life
08. The Good Life
09. That Old Feeling
10. If It's The Last Thing I Do
11. He's My Guy
12. I'll Never Stop Loving You

Code: Download CD
Password: Honey
74,95 MB *** IF YOU LIKE IT, DO NOT FORGET TO BUY IT ***

1 comment:

Scorpio said...

Christ Is Risen.

Dedicated to a "Blues Lover".

Yes, of course I mean you, who has received the e-mail.

I hope that you will Enjoy...!!! it on A daily basis.